Travel & Transport
We can recommend four scenic walks around the parish, from a 30 minute tour suitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs; up to a challenging 7 mile countryside adventure! Don’t forget to keep an eye out for hidden treasure!
Haslingfield has two bus routes through the village:
- The A2B – Service 75 between Wrestlingworth and Cambridge – BUS service 75 timetable from 14.09.20-1, Map
- Five buses per day, Monday to Saturdays, to and from Cambridge.
Visit A2B Website or contact them.
- The route through Haslingfield is complicated so find details here:Route 75 April 2018
C G Myall & Son Service 15 between Haslingfield and Royston –Timetable, Map
- One bus a week to and from Royston (Wednesday only). Call 01763 243225.
There are no bus services after 7pm or on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Finding the correct bus stop can be difficult so we have provided a basic map below.
Other bus routes nearby are:
- Stagecoach 18 between Cambridge and Cambourne
- Whippet 31 between Cambridge and Fowlmere
- National Express 787 between Cambridge and Luton/Heathrow/Gatwick via Harston. Operated by National Express Coaches 0371781 8181.
Other Local & National Travel Resources
Cambridge Dial-a-Ride is a charitable organisation which provides transport for groups and individuals who otherwise have difficulty accessing public transport. It offers this service on week days in the City of Cambridge and the villages, including Haslingfield.
Other useful web sites
- Cambridgeshire County Council website for a list of current bus services in Cambridgeshire, with links journey planner
- Traveline, UK wide planner for routes and times for all travel in Great Britain by bus, rail, coach and ferry. 0871 200 2 233
- Cambridgeshire Minibus Brokeridge Scheme
- South Cambs Community Transport
- National Rail Enquiries journey planner 03457 48 49 50
- Trumpington Park and Ride
- University of Cambridge Local Travel Information
- National Express 08717 818178
- Walking in England Guides