Country Kitchen UPDATE – 24 March
Thank you to everyone for adhering to the new measures we put in place today to protect the CK ladies as well as customers. It’s tough for everyone, and a LOT of hard work to serve customers at the door. Bear with us while we refine our methods.
Opening Hours are now 9 – 3, to try and keep up with all the additional burdens the new working practices are placing on us. Rest assured, we’re doing everything we can to keep going during these difficult times. To recap:
– card payments only (contactless preferred) OR a pre-paid tab for our regular customers
– no customers in the shop; we’ll serve you at the entrance way
– phone orders – we will endeavour to deliver on the day
– email orders – orders received by 3pm – we will endeavour to deliver the following working day. Any orders emailed after 3pm may only be processed a day later
– we’re not making our meat and vegetable tray-bakes at the moment, as there doesn’t seem to be a huge demand for them, and our efforts are being concentrated on managing supply chains, home deliveries (Haslingfield and Harlton only for those people who need to self-isolate and families who need to self-isolate because they are, or may be infected)
Stay safe and well, and we look forward to happier times.
Thank you to our customers for your continued support, and remember that the lock-down is not be to taken lightly!