- 2002 – organisation and sponsorship of the first Haslingfield Scarecrow Festival on the 650th anniversary of the re-consecration of the church in 1352. The Festival has been held every two years since then and, in 2010, the organisation was handed over to a newly created village Festival Committee.
- 2003 – installation of church floodlighting to celebrate the millennium and the beauty of the building, with support from South Cambs District Council.
- 2004 – the Glebe Wood project that created and now maintains a small amenity woodland, nature reserve and flower meadow for use by the community, with substantial initial funding from the Woodland Trust.
- 2006 – a contribution to the cost of emergency roof repairs.
- 2009 – a major contribution to the cost of new toilets, derived from generous donations by people within and beyond the village, and from a number of charities .
- 2009 – repair of the west door to provide wheelchair access to the toilets.
- 2010 – start of project to replace some pews by comfortable seating.
- 2011 – a further contribution towards the cost of roof repairs.
- 2012 – a further contribution towards the cost of roof repairs