We can recommend four scenic walks around the parish, from a 30 minute tour suitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs; up to a challenging 7 mile countryside adventure! Don’t forget to keep an eye out for hidden treasure!
Go-Whippet Service 75 – Timetable, Map
- Five buses a day to and from Cambridge (Monday to Saturday).
Call 01954 230011 or visit www.go-whippet.co.uk
Stagecoach Bus Service 27 – Timetable, Map
- One bus a day to and from Cambridge (Monday to Friday).
Call 01223 433 250 or visit www.stagecoachbus.com
C G Myall & Son Service 15 – Timetable, PDF, Map
- One bus a week to and from Royston (Wednesday only). Call 01763 243225.
There are no bus services after 7pm or on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Finding the correct bus stop can be difficult so we have provided a basic map below – you can also click on the above ‘Map’ links for bus stops locations.
Other bus routes nearby are:
- Stagecoach 18 between Cambridge and Gamlingay via Barton
- Stagecoach 26 between Cambridge and Royston via Harston
- National Express 797 between Cambridge and Luton/Heathrow/Gatwick via Harston
A new Bike Bus service on Sundays to the Gransdens area will run until April 2015. It passes close by, through Barton, but will not continue if insufficient use is made of it . See https://www.scambs.gov.uk/bikebus-explorer
Other Local & National Travel Resources
The Cambridgeshire County Council has comprehensive transport information including real-time bus information and details about Park & Ride, the Guided Bus, Bus Pass Information, as well as cycling and disabled access information.
Cambridge Dial-a-Ride is a charitable organisation which provides transport for groups and individuals who otherwise have difficulty accessing public transport. It offers this service on week days in the City of Cambridge and the villages, including Haslingfield.
Other useful links for travel throughout Cambridgeshire and the UK: