There is a variety of activities and a warm welcome at the Haslingfield Methodist Church, by the village green on the High Street, Haslingfield CB23 1JW.
Our Sunday worship is at 10.00am and 6.30pm and our Minister is Revd Alison Walker who lives with her husband Robin in the village.
Visit the church web site at:
We host a range of activities for young and old including:
- Coffee House every Monday morning
- Wednesday Fellowship with guest speakers followed by tea and cakes
- Monthly Messy Church for children and adults.
- Monthly community Film Club
- Annual Strawberry Fair and a Charity Fair.
The fully accessible building is also used for a wide range of community activities including Haslingfield Luncheon Club, Bridge Club, Women’s Institute, Haslingfield Choir and Camsight.
Our warm and comfortable building is available for hire for small events, conferences, children’s parties and mother and toddler groups etc. It is well equipped with audio visual equipment and a car park with grass areas on two sides. For further details and bookings please visit: www.HaslingfieldMethodistChurch.org.uk