Cambridge City Foodbank – Shopping List
Please help local people in crisis by buying items from the list below and giving them to Cambridge City Foodbank. Food items can be left at either Haslingfield Village Shop, Haslingfield Methodist Church or All Saints’ Church. Please help us ‘Fill the Gap’ in our stocks by donating the following. NB All goods should be undamaged please & if possible have long BBE dates.
- Tinned meats
- Instant Coffee – small jars
- Tinned Tomatoes
- Tinned Fruit
- Pasta sauce
- Cooking Oil – 500 ml preferred
- Fruit Juice – Long Life 1 litre
- Tea Bags – Breakfast 40’s & 80’s, NOT speciality
- Puddings – Long Life
- Tinned Rice Pudding
- Instant Noodles
- Pasta ‘n’ Sauce mix
- Milk – Long Life, NOT Soya/Almond etc.
- Jams & Spreads
PLEASE NOTE: that we currently have very high stocks of Sanpro products & toiletries & are therefore not needing these items. Thank you for your help.