Invitation to Annual Parish Meeting – Monday 20th May 2019 at 7.30pm.
An Invitation to the Annual Parish Meeting 2019
Monday 20th May 2019 at 7.30pm – Haslingfield Village Hall
This is your once-a-year chance to come and find out what the Parish Council has been doing in your name and help influence future plans.
We’ve invited our County and District Councillors and all parishioners are warmly invited to attend. We welcome questions and suggestions on any subject relevant to the community.
Topics will include:
- Chair’s Report on activities in 2018/19 and priorities next year
- Moveable Vehicle Activated Sign (MVAS) – results so far
- East West Cambs Rail initiative and its impact for Haslingfield
- Village Hall extension project
- The £2000 bequest of the late Mrs Phillipson to Haslingfield Pavilion Committee
We aim to finish not later than 9:30 pm. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served during the evening by Little Owls (with voluntary donations to their funds).
Chair – Haslingfield Parish Council