Happy 1st Birthday Country Kitchen
It’s hard to believe that at the beginning of April we will have been up and running for a year. Country Kitchen has flourished in a very short space of time. The Cambridge Food Tour visited us recently and we are featured in the April Edition of the Cambridge Magazine so please read all about us. A huge Thank You for all your support over the last year.
- Tulips, daffodils, hanging baskets, potted tubs and lots of plants to chase away Winter
- A carefully selected choice of wines
- New gift cards for all sorts of celebrations
- Colourful giftware for gorgeous presents
Please come in to…
- Make up your own gift hamper full of surprises
- Sample all the delicious cakes on offer
- Chose lunch or supper from our mouth-watering deli
- Whisk away our legendary sausage rolls
- We at Country Kitchen pride ourselves on quality and locally sourced produce and products. Are you a cook or a baker? Would you like to showcase your wares in our shop? We are always open to suggestions and act on any feedback offered so please come and have a chat to any of us
We will be closed on Sundays for the foreseeable future but please watch this space. For now we are looking forward to our 2nd year in business and your continued support and custom.
Delicious seasonal food freshly made on site including pies, quiches, soups, sauces, tray bakes, cakes and more | full delicatessen | fresh bread, milk and eggs | fruit and vegetables
store cupboard essentials | carefully selected cards, giftware and flowers