Cleaner Required for Village Hall
6 hours per week at £9.00 per hour. Hours to be spread out over several days in the week including some weekends, and possibly up to 2 extra hours a week may be required occasionally.
We are looking ideally for self-employed individuals with experience of vacuuming, brushing, mopping, polishing, cleaning toilets and washrooms etc. You will be flexible with a good eye for detail with very high standards and expectations, a person who takes pride in their work. We would consider job share.
1. The following areas should be kept clean as necessary (daily):
- All toilet facilities, including floor and mirrors
- Check that all consumable items (toilet rolls, soap, paper towels etc.) have been replaced.
- Floor, doors, surfaces and walls in kitchen areas
- Dust window ledges
- Sweep and if required mop floors
- Liaise with Secretary on need for cleaning materials and consumables
- Check and clean the changing rooms
- Clean and polish floors
- Clean windows outside and inside