Road Safety in Haslingfield
Public Meeting in the Village Hall Thursday, 13 December 2012 7.30pm
Presentation of potential options followed by open discussion
We want to make the safety of all pedestrians and cyclists our top priority. Come and give us your views on how we can best achieve this:
- Lower speed limit on village roads – 20 mph?
- Lower speed limit on main village approach roads – 40mph?
- Traffic calming measures?
- Improving road safety – outside the school?
- Improving road safety – Barton Road humpback bridge?
Poster display of options from 7.00pm
Haslingfield Parish Council.
Trackback from your site.