Extract from Neighbourhood Policing Report July-September 2010
Haslingfield and Eversdens (Great Eversden, Harlton, Haslingfield, Little Eversden)
- Total crime has reduced in comparison to both the previous period and the same period last year with only 13 offences occurring over the period.
- Levels of dwelling burglary, burglary non-dwelling, violent crime, vehicle crime, cycle theft and shop theft were all very low.
- There were three metal thefts over the period. These all occurred in relatively close proximity to each other on Cantaloupe Road in Haslingfield. One offence occurred at the sewage works in which pumping equipment, metal covers and other metal items were taken. The two other offences occurred at a farm where drain covers and general scrap metal were taken.
- The biggest reduction has been seen in criminal damage offences. There were none reported in the current period compared to 7 in the previous period.
- There were only 5 ASB incidents over the period which is a reduction both in comparison to the same period last year and the previous period. Two of the incidents related to scarecrows from the annual scarecrow festival being moved around the village.
Trackback from your site.